The Corporate Spatial Warehouse (CSW) is a read-only central repository of spatial data. The warehouse stores corporate data collections in an easy to use, standardized and client specific manner. All data is modeled and has associated metadata. Each dataset has a designated custodian, who maintains the data and is accountable for the data standards.
Data in CSW
Consult our data catalog, or search Metadata to find CSW data.
Purpose of CSW:
- Ensure one common access point to Yukon Government spatial data
- Ensure highest quality data is available, based on business needs
- Document known quality in metadata
- Ensure corporate standards are followed
- Data is managed by appropriate data custodian
- Maintain data integrity by limiting insert, delete, and update privileges